The free 3-day detox diet plan is a plan to cleanse your body, sort out your mind and body, and refresh your spirit. Detoxification can limit the food and drink you eat in a short time. It allows you to get updates and supplements. Some people can go to a luxurious spa to rejuvenate themselves, but you can do it yourself at home. The detox program integrates your mind, body, and spirit into a health plan that will help you rejuvenate, restore your body, and restore your spirit.
The world we live in is poisonous. You breathe polluted air, eat food grown with chemicals, and drink water with more chemicals. Even our relationship and work are not good for our health. A 3-day detox diet is a way to control health. This is a free program that can clean your mind, body, and spirit. Say goodbye to your diet with all the chemicals and toxins in your body, the negative ideas implicit in your mind, and the destructive behaviors that undermine your sense of peace. This is a way to break the past and start life again.
The free 3-day detox treatment includes 3 steps and can last for 3 days.
- The first step is to change the diet. It provides a simple diet plan that is much easier than fasting and anyone can follow.
- The second step is to clear your mind through meditation and breathing exercises. In this process, it does calm you, balance your body, and support its healing.
- The third step is to create rituals in life, arrange a quiet time, diary and meditation
Benefits of Free Detox for 3 DaysDetox for 3 days is fasting with juice and water. It reduces the body's digestive load and allows organs time to heal themselves. Through a fruit juice diet, your body can still get the vitamins and minerals it needs, and it can also get clean enzymes from raw food. The human body obtains antioxidants, a powerful force against dangerous free radicals. This way you can flush your system with fluid and expel toxins from your body.
Warning: If you have any medical conditions or take prescription drugs, please consult your doctor before starting fasting or making extreme changes to your diet. This is also important because certain medicines and even natural supplements can only be taken with meals. During detoxification, avoid strenuous exercise. If you feel unwell at any time during the fast, stop detox for 3 days.
How to prepare a free 3-day detox diet plan
Reduce your diet in advance to prepare for the three-day detoxification. Before you start fasting for three days, let your body get used to reducing caffeine, alcohol, sugar, and smoking. During the detox period, there will be sugar, caffeine, oil, wheat, alcohol, meat, or dairy food every day.
To prepare a 3-day detox fast diet, please adapt yourself to the new diet plan two or three days in advance. When detoxification is expected, breakfast can start with warm lemonade or herbal tea. You can also eat a piece of fresh fruit, or you can eat miso soup. A lot of fresh raw vegetable salad is needed for lunch. Or, you can choose a variety of steamed vegetables. You can choose a variety of vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, pumpkin, green beans, etc., as well as more vegetables from the grocery store. Dinner is another meal of fresh or steamed vegetables.
Why you Need a Free 3-Day Detox Diet Plan3 days free detox is a highly effective energy therapy. It's time to let yourself take control of health. Now, your life is poisonous. You may have taken too many prescription drugs that have accumulated in your body. You breathe polluted air. You are drinking water full of chemicals. There are more chemicals in the food you eat. Some of you smoke like a flue. Some of you drink alcoholic beverages to relax. Maybe you eat to reduce stress. You are overly addicted to candy, carbohydrates, caffeine, cola, salt, and fat while ignoring simple fruits, vegetables, and grains. All the time, you will have a headache and drag yourself down. It is difficult to make a decision, and your life will be out of control.
The A 3-day free detox diet provides you with a way to find more energy and restore vitality. You can use it to start a healthy diet and move towards a lifelong good diet plan. This actually keeps your body system in touch with your inner self. This inner self is not afraid. He knows the happiness of every day and finds a natural place in this world. It brings tranquility and clarity to your life.
3-Day Detox Diet Plan Menu
The 3-day detox diet uses homemade juices from fresh fruits and vegetables. Use organic food whenever possible. You can flexibly choose fruits and vegetables in juice and vegetables. Let your juicer and blender fire. You can make juice in advance to avoid rushing into the kitchen at the last minute. Wash all fruits and vegetables. Remove the stems and stones, but do not remove the peel. Every beverage contains water.
- For the breakfast juice, slice the peeled pineapple, mango, papaya, and strawberry into thin slices and mix in a blender. Add plenty of water. Add one tablespoon of flaxseed oil and one tablespoon of acidophilus to promote digestion.
- The morning drink is another blender. Mix several apples, strawberries, and seedless grapes together. For other juice blends, use apple, pear, and ginger slices. You can also squeeze a bunch of grapes with a lot of water to make another drink. Another blender combination is pineapple and berries and fresh orange juice.
- The lunch drink is mixed raw vegetable juice. Probably beet and apple carrot. You can also prepare cabbage, carrot, and celery juice. The best choice is the green bumblebee drink, you can use 6 or 7 kinds of green vegetables and apples to reduce the taste. You can add kale, spinach, cucumber, cabbage, celery, parsley, or any other vegetables you like.
- The afternoon juice break is another vegetable medley. You can make different cocktails from tomato, celery, and red pepper ingredients.
- For dinner in a 3-day detox diet plan, warm vegetable soup with various vegetables is required. Put the cabbage, beets, potatoes, carrots, celery, pumpkin, garlic, shallots, and herbs (if any) in the pot. Simmer the vegetables until tender, then mix them into the soup