Are your teeth yellow or dirty? I tried, but can't get effective results? Are you afraid of cosmetic treatments for tooth whitening in North London? If yes, this article is for you. Here are some natural remedies that can be very helpful in whitening your yellow teeth again.
As everyone knows, yellow teeth look bad and affect a person's personality and physique. Stainless Burnett dentists said that people with tooth stains were observed to avoid hilarious smiles in public places. Smiles make me feel embarrassed because of the discoloration of my teeth. However, many artificial methods can whiten teeth again, but many people are afraid to visit a dentist. Therefore, for them, we have some of the basic tips here on how to restore your beautiful smile.
Causes of yellow teeth and tooth stainsBefore discussing natural remedies, it is important to know what causes dental stains. Dental Orthodontics in North London and Teeth Whitening Dentists in North London pointed out some basic reasons for tooth stains. check out:
- Age: As you get older, you can see that the enamel on the outside of the teeth becomes thinner and the dentin on the inside reflects, making the teeth yellow.
- Dental Accidents: Some accidents, such as dental trauma from an accident, can discolor your teeth.
- Grinding: The habit of regularly brushing your teeth looks prematurely yellow before your teeth age.
- Bad Lifestyle: Regular Smoking Habits. Chewing tobacco or drinking excessive amounts of coffee, tea, wine or other alcoholic beverages will change the color of your teeth.
- Lack of Nutrients: If your body lacks the proper nutrients, it can affect the color of your teeth.
- Genetic: Some people have to face yellow teeth because of genetic or genetic problems.
- Home remedies for tooth whitening
There are many natural things that are very helpful to the health of our teeth. Here are some of them:
- Charcoal: Charcoal has long been used to clean teeth. In addition to providing a white color article Search, killing bacteria is also helpful.
- Turmeric: This is the best natural antibiotic and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for many years. This also helps treat tooth discoloration.
- Baking soda: Mix baking soda and water on your teeth and let it sit for 1 minute. Rinse your teeth with your fingertips to wash. This is the most effective way to get white teeth.
- Brushing and Flossing: Twice a day, proper brushing and regular tooth flossing are good ways to maintain tooth color. The dents may turn yellow due to poor hygiene.
weekend dentists say that the problem of tooth smearing is one of the most common, but it's very easy to treat. If treatment at home does not work, we recommend that you visit your local dentist to avoid further problems.