Air conditioners are an indispensable device in desert cities such as Dubai. They do provide cold air during hot summer days. But there are pros and cons of using it on your health.
To get clean, fresh air from your device, you need to perform AC channel cleaning regularly.
Importance of AC UnitA few decades ago, only the rich and famous could invest and install in this device. But in today's modern age, where technology rules, it has become possible for any household to own one. They can be found in homes, offices, and even in various public transport systems. Unfortunately, poor maintenance and viciously low temperatures cause serious health complications. People have reported common conditions and serious conditions.
Benefits of AC Unit on Your HealthBecause Dubai is a place of extreme heat, studies have shown that it has a negative impact on a person's physical activities and intelligence. This can be remedied by installing the AC unit and enjoying the cold air. But you need to hire AC channel cleaning companies like Kimiclean to keep the unit in good working order.
- Improves work performance, see AC Maintenance Career in Dubai
- Improves the comfort level
- Correct installation and regular maintenance of the unit improves and renews the air quality
- HVAC system helps to eliminate harmful external allergens such as pollen.
- A lower temperature reduces sweating and therefore reduces the risk of dehydration.
- Cooled / lower temperatures reduce the presence of insects and parasites.
- Improved physical and intellectual activity.
- Disadvantages of the AC unit on your health
- 24/7 use of the device leads to various health problems.
- Ambient noise causes noise nuisance.
- Regular use dries mucous membranes and skin.
- Unexpected changes in temperature and humidity have a strong influence on the airways.
- It can cause eye conditions such as alos, blepharitis, and conjunctivitis.
- Associated with throat irritation, hoarseness, pharyngitis, and chronic rhinitis.
- Mold and airborne dust cause allergic reactions.
- Air circulation can transmit harmful infectious respiratory diseases.
- If allergens are present indoors, you may experience headaches, nose problems, dizziness, breathing difficulties, and itchy eyes. In extreme cases, asthma attacks and pneumonia can develop.
- If you use the system continuously, allergic symptoms can only worsen if the device is not properly maintained and cleaned. But regular AC channel cleaning can solve the problem.
- Spending long hours only makes you heat intolerant, especially if you go in the heat.
- Points to follow to stay protected from the above drawbacks
- Sincerely go through the manufacturer's instructions and learn more about replacing/cleaning the air filters.
- Provide fresh air to the room by opening all windows and removing pollutants.
- Replace the existing unit with a new one every ten years.
- Choose only certified and experienced AC channel cleaning technicians to perform annual maintenance checks.
- Replace cabin filters on your car after completing every 12,000 - 15 Psychology items, 000 miles.
- Usually, use fan-only mode on the device.
- If you follow the above, you can enjoy your AC unit all year round.